Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday 2


April 16: Top Ten Tuesday REWIND -- pick a past topic you missed or one you want to revisit!

So since I have missed a lot of Top Ten Tuesday's the list to pick through was long! But this one popped out to me immediately. Top Ten Fictional Crushes. I don't know how I can pick just ten! Also note this are in a random order and a person's place in said order has no bearing on how much more or less I crushed (or am crushing) on them!

1. Mr. Fitzwilliam Darcy from Pride and Prejudice. He is a classic literary figure and is the behind the scenes hero. My favorite quote of his "you have bewitched me, body and soul"

2. Harry Potter from Harry Potter. When I read this series I was so in love with Harry! All the things he went through and overcame. He had a pull to him and I fell for it.

3. Gabriel from Clarity. Even in the blurb it describes him as the "the smoldering son of the new detective". He starts out unlovable in some ways, but you fall for him in the end.

4. Numair SalmalĂ­n from Wild Magic. A powerful mage who is attractive and acts childish. He definitely grew on me. Swoon!

5. Derek Souza from The Summoning. He is unbelievable rude and unlikable in the beginning but as you see his protectiveness and compassion throughout the series it he becomes more lovable and attractive. I always fall for the misunderstood.

6. Edward Cullen from Twilight. You all know you crushed on him at one point. His gentlemen nature, his protectiveness, his fierce love are all things I appreciated about him.

7. Chase from Raised By Wolves. I just loved him! He is so sweet. I don't know how to put it into words, but the way he treats Bryn made me want him.

8. Levi from Flight. He had this attractive arrogance which is hard to do. And despite some flaws I really loved his devotion and protectiveness.
9. Prince Charmont from Ella Enchanted. I liked seeing him grow and change and come out of the shadows. And he is a prince. Whats not to love?

10. John Hayden from Abandon. A modern Hades with all the smoke and sizzle! He is also very protective, attractive, and loving. I want one!

Totally realizing I have a thing for protective guys! I don't like when they get too overboard, but still a factor that came up a lot.

Hope you enjoyed reading of the many fictional crushes I have had.

LJ

2 comments:

  1. Definitely agree with Prince Charmont, but Edward Cullen?? And of course, Mr. Darcy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Edward has some things going for him. Its Bella who is the pathetic person :)

      Delete